Celebrate Your Love. Leave the rest to us.
Click to view the Wedding & Events Guide
We know you want your wedding day to be a stress-free experience. Planning that special day can be daunting. Keeping track of all the details can leave you feeling overwhelmed and unsure where to start. At Kensington, we've helped hundreds of couples experience an unforgettable day to celebrate their love. As a certified wedding venue, we have a knowledgeable wedding planner on-site that can handle all the details for you. Our award-winning chef and culinary team, along with our experienced staff, can tackle all the logistics, so you can focus on making memories.
Certified Wedding Planner (The Bridal Society)
National Association of Wedding Professionals
(239)213-1991 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Your wedding should be fun and easy.
Here are all the details included with a wedding at Kensington.
- Certified Wedding Planner
- Constant Communication leading up to the big day
- Private Staff and Bartender
- On-Site Wedding Coordinator
- Floor length Linens
- Custom Designed Room and Seating Chart Assistance
- Votive and Floating Candles
- Sweetheart Table
- Head Table
- Dance Floor
- Choice of Hors d'oeuvres
- Choice of Plated or Buffet Dinner
- Cake Cutting
- Open Bar
- Champagne Toast
- All non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Club Fee
- Use of Indoor and Outdoor Spaces
- Ceremony Chairs
- Complimentary Lemon Water for guests at ceremony
- No stress and lots of fun!
- Bridal Suite
- 1 Hour Rehearsal